Saturday, July 11, 2009

I am a garden

Eddie and I spent most of the day today cutting down a big old prickly Thuja tree. It was about 4 meters tall, ugly, and had the most painful needles you can imagine. They were often in our skin. Especially if we went barefoot in the garden.
After hours of back-breaking work, it is now gone. History. Hasta la vista, baby. And good riddance! And while we were at it we cut back other bushes, trees, pulled weeds, and generally opened the garden up a bit. It looks so light and un-cluttered now.
I think I need to do this with my life. Cut some stuff out. Organize and un-clutter my activities. Let a little light into my life.
Light helps me grow.
I am a garden.

1 comment:

  1. Alles Gute fürs Unkraut jähten und sähen! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

If you want to talk to me, here is your chance.