Tuesday, June 30, 2009

and the beat goes on.....

So, I'm sitting in the office with the fan blowing on me, and Luke has his electric guitar plugged into the computer speakers next to me and is playing fabulous stuff like: "Close to Me" from the Carpenters, "Sitting on the Dock of the Bay" by Otis Redding. We've decided to try a couple of new numbers on Saturday at our concert in Liedolsheim. Luke will play guitar on those songs instead of cajon. What a fun son I have!!!!
The CVJM Lädle in Liedolsheim is celebrating it's 20th birthday on the Fourth of July. Now, that is a great reason to celebrate. And the 4th of July being a huge American Independance Day celebration, I'm looking for something red, white, and blue to wear for the concert. :)
I've been sick with the flu. 39.8° fever over the weekend. Very sore throat, achy joints, cough, etc. etc. You know how it is. But (drum roll) was it the swine flu? I guess we'll know in a few weeks time if I give birth to piglets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to talk to me, here is your chance.