Monday, June 22, 2009

here goes.....

I am slightly handicapped at doing such computer things like this- I am over 45! But, by popular demand, I will do my best to let you, my visitor, take part in some of my life.
This past weekend was a doozy. Florian Sitzmann and I did the music for a reading by a German christian author named Rainer Haak. A very pleasant man with loads of stories about how wonderful people give voluntarily of their time and money .
Then Sunday morning we musicked for a big worship service held in a tent. Then recorded 4 songs for a television show to be aired in the fall. And then, to end the weekend, we had a concert in a cute ilttle chapel Kapelle auf dem Höchsten, which has a view of the Bodensee that you wouldn't believe!
I'm glad today is Monday. Home to rest and relax and take inventory and thank God for his blessings. S'isch Gnad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to talk to me, here is your chance.