Friday, December 18, 2009

A quick greeting.

Things are hectic. But very very fulfilling! Sorry this will be super short, but Eddie and I have our next to last concert tonight. Every single one of the concerts has been sold out and the reponse to the program and the new album "Inner Sanctum" has been phenomenal.
In all the hullabaloo, a friend send me this little video which has absolutely made my day. Everyone who has a dog or loves dogs will LOVE this, 'cause they know it's true.
Tomorrow we finish up our series of Christmas tours with a concert that will be filmed for a EPK. (Electronic Press Kit). So, if you're there, maybe you'll be in the video! :) So wear something brightly colored so that you can spot yourself in the film!
I'm wishing you all a beautiful 4th Advent Sunday. The waiting is almost over.....
Now sit back for a minute and reflect on the simple truth in this little video. love, cae

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to talk to me, here is your chance.